Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had 4 medical bills paid out of my income tax refund.  How do I delete the CA listing off of m...
0 495 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok so I finally got served with a notice to go pick up the civil papers for LVNV funding vs. ME!...
0 245 1
This is showing in the section where they would normally show a payment.   Some of them say - ...
0 454 1
I know the DOFD on the account was back in 2005 and the SOL in SC is 3yrs.  The letter is shown a...
0 586 2
I did a DV to an attorney for LVNV back in August and finally received half of the validation.  ...
0 498 4
The DV response that the lawyer for LVNV sent does not even list my name as the person the person...
0 295 2
Yes, that's what they responded to the DV letter with. Essentially, it was a letter from LVNV sta...
0 340 1
I got a letter from an attorney a month ago, and they eventually "validated" with a statement fro...
0 367 4
Not yet, but I was a bit concerned as to why the date reported changed.
0 261 1
I DV'd a 2 year old check collection, just to make sure I paid the right person. The day I got...
0 284 4
All of the credit reports agree that the first time a payment was missed was April 2006. I'm just...
0 509 3
Use the HIPPA process found in the top of this forum. I used that on several medical collections ...
0 3997 6
Because I just got a letter from a local attorney on 8/15 stating that if I do not dispute or req...
0 558 0
But I have a gut feeling after I DV this attorney, they will want to try to take me to court over...
0 565 1
How does this make it come out in my favor? Their bottom-feeding attorney is trying to "negotiate...
0 575 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
LVNV has tried to get an attorney to collect on an HSBC debt CRA shows this HSBC account:...
0 594 12
I have an account that was paid 11/07 EQ lists a "status date" of 8/2008 I recently DV'd th...
0 303 1
I DV'd LVNV funding last week and they have not responded nor have I gotten a green card yet. I r...
0 786 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 295 0
These are hospital collections. The process says it is for bills that are NOT hospital collection...
0 299 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}