Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had 4 medical bills paid out of my income tax refund.  How do I delete the CA listing off of m...
0 500 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok so I finally got served with a notice to go pick up the civil papers for LVNV funding vs. ME!...
0 249 1
This is showing in the section where they would normally show a payment.   Some of them say - ...
0 458 1
I know the DOFD on the account was back in 2005 and the SOL in SC is 3yrs.  The letter is shown a...
0 592 2
I did a DV to an attorney for LVNV back in August and finally received half of the validation.  ...
0 502 4
The DV response that the lawyer for LVNV sent does not even list my name as the person the person...
0 298 2
Yes, that's what they responded to the DV letter with. Essentially, it was a letter from LVNV sta...
0 343 1
I got a letter from an attorney a month ago, and they eventually "validated" with a statement fro...
0 370 4
Not yet, but I was a bit concerned as to why the date reported changed.
0 264 1
I DV'd a 2 year old check collection, just to make sure I paid the right person. The day I got...
0 287 4
All of the credit reports agree that the first time a payment was missed was April 2006. I'm just...
0 514 3
Use the HIPPA process found in the top of this forum. I used that on several medical collections ...
0 4001 6
Because I just got a letter from a local attorney on 8/15 stating that if I do not dispute or req...
0 563 0
But I have a gut feeling after I DV this attorney, they will want to try to take me to court over...
0 570 1
How does this make it come out in my favor? Their bottom-feeding attorney is trying to "negotiate...
0 580 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
LVNV has tried to get an attorney to collect on an HSBC debt CRA shows this HSBC account:...
0 599 12
I have an account that was paid 11/07 EQ lists a "status date" of 8/2008 I recently DV'd th...
0 306 1
I DV'd LVNV funding last week and they have not responded nor have I gotten a green card yet. I r...
0 792 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 298 0
These are hospital collections. The process says it is for bills that are NOT hospital collection...
0 302 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.