Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Has anyone heard of this card? Ive been rebuilding with my secured card through my bank and rece...
0 1139 6
I had a first premier card that charged off and I recently paid off. In tryign to rebuild I got t...
0 529 1
I got a secured card in August from my bank Wells Fargo and havent pulled my credit since they h...
0 534 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
I dont know which one. I think #1. I was advised by people on the forum. Which ever one you send...
0 275 1
I sent the hippa letter to a CA that i had recently paid in FULL for 3 medical bills. I got a le...
0 284 3
I am looking to get a new car soon. My bank is Wells Fargo and I have been working on my credit....
0 666 0
Does anyone know what cc co's pull TU only? Oh and does anyone know who Best Buy pulls and what ...
0 796 6
It doesnt feel like I'm ever going to get out of this hole. Heres my story.   I have 3 medical...
0 1127 4
I need to send info to TU for them to update my contact info as they have it ALL wrong on my cre...
0 237 1
I am on the Citi website right now and they do report to all bureaus.   Build Your Credit Sc...
0 799 1
When the 7 years are up does it just fall off your report or do you have to contact someone?
0 223 1
Maybe I'm blind. Well, I probably am but I didnt find what I was looking for in there. A little ...
0 1251 1
Is there some sort of fico scale that I can check out to see where my scores lie?   Thanks!
0 1255 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1419 0
I dont think I was too clear. My apologies. I wanted to know if I should go through Wells Fargo ...
0 1429 2
So heres my situation please bear with me.   I currently have Wells Fargo as my bank and also ...
0 1439 4
Well ive been on her plan for a little over a year and always pay my bill on time. Does that cou...
0 525 3
I am currently on my sisters cell phone plan. I pay my bill each month on my own and am an AU on...
0 544 7
I had an account with First Premier and paid it off in June, before I knew about this forum. The...
0 353 5
The CA address is a PO box. Can you send certified letters to a PO box?
0 285 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}