Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
agree!!!! I just got the email today stating the increase to 14.95 and I called to cancel. Far too o...
814 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
How long did you wait before trying for the recent cli?
1801 10
I combined 3 of my chase cards this month. They were all freedom with one if them formerly being wam...
1492 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1278 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 876 2
I had a brighthouse collection also from 2005. Finally got them to delete it! GW them a couple weeks...
887 0
Is the clear still available? I don't see it on the website
1053 1
stop the madness!.. I get more and more jealous everytime I see cap1 giving a increase!..
1133 23
This is a topic with new unread messages 1470 4
You have more patience than me. That card would have been cut up if it was mines.
1591 13
Ever since this thread started I have checked my account everyday . Still no cli! I am jealous! Haha...
1618 15
This is a topic with new unread messages 1481 1
IIt has taken me 2 1/2 years from from the point I got really serious about cleaning my credit up. I...
1300 19
Mine was due to fall off in summer 2012 i believe. This will be a good Christmas if I will be in th...
1319 21
Nothing hasn't happened yet. I will give it some time since they said it was requested. Not sure ho...
1338 23
Holy ^%&*!!!!!!!   Did I just get a GW from CMI? I HOPE SO!!!!!! I tried GW with them from Apr to...
1344 35
We are in the same boat except you have 8 more cards than I do. Lol. I say if it doesn't affect your...
4099 1
Its definitely getting cut up now!! Makes no sense that excuse.
4118 4
I know exactly how you feel. If they Wont show me no love coming January when the annual fee hits th...
6255 9
I say pay that card down first before you apply. You are at 80% util right now at that's not good. M...
4685 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+