Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
tjones9234 wrote: They must not want to lose the 39 Af switching from Qs one to QS visa siggy ...
0 252 0
Congrats!  Nice card to have and their sales are great when they happen...
1 271 0
CONGRATS!!  I finally received one yesterday (second attempt) going from 3k to 11k via LUV button. ...
1 321 0
Broke_Triathlete wrote: Thanks for much for the kind words guys! I know the rate is ridiculous....
0 673 5
I have 5 Chase CCs at the moment... 4 Personal and 1 Business.  I've been banking with them for 6+ ...
0 98 0
Jamex wrote: Congrats on your success! I had to deal with some credit issues for similar reason...
0 711 8
Congrats on your approvals!  Both are great cards!  I app'd for the Arrival Plus WEMC card this mor...
0 175 0
Congrats on the Freedom!!  I've been very happy with Chase as I do most of my banking with them.  I...
0 111 3
Congrats on your approval!  They are a great CU to do business with...
0 299 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I got offers for lots of products including 35K limit Credit Cards.  Bumped my Plat Rewards card in...
0 548 12
My three cards I use all of the time are Chase Freedom, Amex BCP, and Costco Amex.  I've earned nic...
0 347 0
I checked my Penfed accounts yesterday and noticed that I had "pre-approvals" for most of their loa...
0 292 1
That's another nice perk... already got my eyes on how I'm gonna spend it too
0 324 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Shopped online for some stuff from Saks Off5th website and had found some great deals on there...so...
0 361 10
Well curiosity got the best of me... I submitted an app for the WEMC card yesterday morning (Saturd...
0 78 0
Penfed has a PLOC with a variable rate (like most CCs these days) that's prime plus 7%... currently...
0 457 0
Thanks you guys.  Might give it a shot.  I read over the benefits and the perks with the card and i...
0 103 0
Ron1 wrote: I google the Saks Fifth account status and by calling 866-500-SAKS. I found out I g...
0 154 3
I got one of these e-mails the other day too... haven't bitten yet.  Checked the link with my "prea...
0 485 0
Costco Amex, Amex BCP, US Bank Cash+ Visa, Chase Sapphire & Freedom cards every month. Others get r...
0 399 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+