Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 467 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
DomoNomo did yours come with EMV? At time of app I didn't put my Marriott number maybe I can get a r...
0 358 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 660 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2929 2
Sweet! Congrats! Time to join me in the garden :)
0 215 1
101 I know it's like I'm going to be checking the mailbox every day lol
0 397 1
It would not hurt you if you apply since you are only an AU on his card. But it would hurt you if...
0 694 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Chase markets and promotes their US based CSR. AMEX doesn't. To me it doesn't matter for AMEX CSR...
0 919 0
Congrats! That's a nice arsenal of cards!
0 676 0
Thank you everyone!! I appreciate the kind gestures. I couldn't resist. I am for sure back in the...
0 407 2
See Chase is in the giving mood! Did anyone get the EMV chip yet? If yes how did you request it?
0 425 1
Thank you Lexie and Rover! I called to see if I could get the EMV and the CSR said that this card...
0 954 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 482 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Another Chase approval!  Guess Chase is really giving this Holiday season with all of these approva...
0 997 32
I was thinking about applying for it and looked every where for our and couldn't find it. I hippie i...
0 266 1
Does anyone know what happened to this card. Its no where to be found to apply?? Thanks
0 340 4
Got my Beaver card in the mail today.   Gotta say its kind of a nice card. Orange and black with ...
0 184 1
Themanwhocan wrote: I dunno why this post is getting rejected for 'post flooding', but here it ...
0 486 2
I tried to consolidate my cards. But they said the newest card must be at least 12 months old. My ca...
0 1329 3
If you click to apply it tells you that it expired. Then redirects you to the 50K bonus. Try it.
0 616 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}