Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I don't understand the new scoring system. I got an email about it and checked. So my FICO went fro...
0 312 3
The business model for ScoreWatch seems to be that they sign you up and then keep renewing you fore...
0 450 1
ScoreWatch provides a table of loan rates based on FICO score, to show how valuable better FICO sco...
0 493 1
Thank you once again. Yes, that is exactly what I meant. And I now see what a newbie question it ...
0 834 1
Would a change in FICO that was not accompanied by a credit alert indicate a rebucketing?
0 880 3
One of my three major credit reports (I don't have which one handy at the moment) complains abou...
0 1035 1
Hello! Are "0" balances on Visa and MC credit cards reported to the credit agencies?
0 582 1
We also always PIF. This month saw my wife buy a computer on the Visa, which put it around $2600 ...
0 856 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello. I notice that several times MyFico has shown one Visa credit card account as reporting tw...
0 1949 14
Thank you for the info. I was just about to post that, yes, the statement amounts on two account...
0 1181 1
An update...   So my FICO went from 809 last month to 799 today. Several hours later I get anoth...
0 1190 0
Okay, got my monthly Myfico update (they seem to be monthly). FICO went down 10 points due to "Y...
0 1214 5
well, actually, there were no political undertones. At least, none that swayed to any discernible...
0 775 0
I saw a post on another forum (MSN) where someone was ranting and said "why is it when you appl...
0 784 2
I can't match the payment ($465.39) to a realistic (integer) number of terms based on 13% intere...
0 1292 1
"You only need to floss those teeth you intend to keep"
0 1115 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2387 1
This swapping between dealers is done all the time, it won't be a problem.   I bought two cars...
0 2496 2
I agree that it seems you would earn enough money to buy a car in that price range. But whatever ...
0 1445 0
A word to the wise. The costs of owning a home are far greater than just the mortgage. They will...
2 873 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+