Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Maybe I did get rebucketed? the Macys account did also age to 2 years this month.
1519 0
Do you think if both these accounts show a zero balance next time around that my score will jump ba...
2068 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey,   This I found very weird. I got an alert through score watch that my fico score had dropped...
2128 26
I had an Amex card about 9 years ago that was charged off.  I noticed though when I pulled my fre...
324 2
Anyone know much about the Fidelity Amex card?  I think I am probably on American Express's black...
679 2
Earlier this year I was denied for the Schwab and Fidelity cards and I had scores in the 790-804 ...
4268 1
RJM aquisitions sent me a letter regarding an old BOA account. Its for $367. It was for overdraft...
233 1
I dont know if it was like this for everyone, but I was able to decline a offer before the accoun...
1293 5
I applied to Alliant and was accepted. I had a Chexsytem notation and it was not a problem for me...
1710 4
My credit file is thin, but long. Oldest account is 12 years old. (Im only 30). Average Age of ac...
1206 1
I wonder if they even look at your Ficos at all.  I have Ficos in the upper 700's, with Equifax o...
1217 7
How come the information is no longer available here? I actually do not need it for myself.  I am...
489 0
Anyone have a link to the Hippa process and letters? Ive been searching for a few days, and a bun...
504 6
I applied to BOA through their preapproval tool last week and they pulled Equifax. I was pretty s...
16356 0
Well I applied to Bank of America through their preaproval offers. I applied for the Visa Rewards...
860 1
The account is open yet though, Ive not yet accepted their offer...so there is no account to repo...
1071 7
Well the hard pull was for joining the credit union. There was no additional pull for the card. ...
1091 1
1.  what your EQ FICO score at time of app :    802 2.  what was your AAoA and age of oldest ac...
1397 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1115 3
A closed credit card account, which is my oldest of 11 and a half years, autrhorized user on ano...
1116 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+