Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
sallie mae wont lower my payments , why do you say they will ?? I need the magic words..... Spook...
0 2575 0
ionedr-I will absolutly take your advice as well as others here. I will call Direct asap. I will ...
0 2249 0
I am sorry, but If you go back and read all my entries, and if you still have a Q, I will give mo...
0 2325 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I didn't realize SM had a bail out in the past! Why then do they not make better  arraingments wi...
0 3185 2
Desperatly looking for a place to transfer my HUGE loans from SMAE, someone suggested Direct Loan...
0 1625 1
These again are PRIVATE Sallie Mae loans, can I transfer Private to Direct Loans ?? I absolutly ...
0 1252 1
 OH , and this idea that I would go shopping HAHaHaHa very funny, the only reason to do a refi is...
0 1350 0
First off I have NO equity in my house ! I am in the negative due to the Michigan economy, our ni...
0 1352 2
They aretotally PRIVATE loans with Sallie Mae. So Iam screwed ?!? There are no other way, esp wit...
0 1390 0
Mary, I really appreciate th advice, I have been on this forum for about a month loosing my sani...
0 1065 0
cindy121, are you saying that i can default on my loans, and the judgement will leave my repor a...
0 1070 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1156 0
Iuven637- Ty for your answer, what would happen if I paid abit (1/4-1/2)of the min. payment irre...
0 1156 0
Raven13, That is a HORRIBLE story!! Theres always somene worse off, I will pray for him. I am co...
0 1162 0
rodrain2- I m the co-signer, and we have NO equity in the house, we got a no money down house lo...
0 1163 0
Thanks for your ideas, will they defer after using up all possible deferrments? They told me tha...
0 1760 3
Also. what does SOL stand for-please tell me !!!
0 643 1
WHAT's NCO ??? i have nasty Sallie  Mae, who now ont refi my loans as theyt said they would (on...
0 644 0
Were those private loans ? SM only gives out private loans, so how does the govt get involved in...
0 1817 0
When you do a mod, what exactly happends? Do they only adjust they rate? or term? can I have the...
0 1653 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.