Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
sallie mae wont lower my payments , why do you say they will ?? I need the magic words..... Spook...
0 2284 0
ionedr-I will absolutly take your advice as well as others here. I will call Direct asap. I will ...
0 1738 0
I am sorry, but If you go back and read all my entries, and if you still have a Q, I will give mo...
0 1814 0
I didn't realize SM had a bail out in the past! Why then do they not make better  arraingments wi...
0 2922 2
Desperatly looking for a place to transfer my HUGE loans from SMAE, someone suggested Direct Loan...
0 1373 1
These again are PRIVATE Sallie Mae loans, can I transfer Private to Direct Loans ?? I absolutly ...
0 1198 1
 OH , and this idea that I would go shopping HAHaHaHa very funny, the only reason to do a refi is...
0 1296 0
First off I have NO equity in my house ! I am in the negative due to the Michigan economy, our ni...
0 1298 2
They aretotally PRIVATE loans with Sallie Mae. So Iam screwed ?!? There are no other way, esp wit...
0 1336 0
Mary, I really appreciate th advice, I have been on this forum for about a month loosing my sani...
0 1036 0
cindy121, are you saying that i can default on my loans, and the judgement will leave my repor a...
0 1041 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1127 0
Iuven637- Ty for your answer, what would happen if I paid abit (1/4-1/2)of the min. payment irre...
0 1127 0
Raven13, That is a HORRIBLE story!! Theres always somene worse off, I will pray for him. I am co...
0 1133 0
rodrain2- I m the co-signer, and we have NO equity in the house, we got a no money down house lo...
0 1134 0
Thanks for your ideas, will they defer after using up all possible deferrments? They told me tha...
0 1735 3
Also. what does SOL stand for-please tell me !!!
0 606 1
WHAT's NCO ??? i have nasty Sallie  Mae, who now ont refi my loans as theyt said they would (on...
0 607 0
Were those private loans ? SM only gives out private loans, so how does the govt get involved in...
0 1792 0
When you do a mod, what exactly happends? Do they only adjust they rate? or term? can I have the...
0 1623 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}