Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I know we cant get any referrals here (THANK GOODNESS) for debt consolidations, BUT- can we get ...
0 1246 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thats 3 hrs round trip to work, sorry. 500 mi aweek to work. we could definatly live in a smalle...
0 1891 1
Also, I thought that recovery is not as bad with a foreclosure( I know it is still costly). but ...
0 1893 0
Well, I want to thank you for your advice, It has been a rough couple of weeks and i appreciate ...
0 8638 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
We willl soon be at a fork in the road, either A.( pay the mortgage payments, but then default o...
0 8695 57
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 973 0
Sunnyday, I looked at chase , they only do loans up to 25K, I need 40K . Yesterday I was advised...
0 13426 0
I appreciate that! As it turns out I found  an answer to my basic Q's on my own, your right, the...
0 35081 0
Please! What do you mean by GW ??? i really waan know. Spooky
0 1049 0
When you co-sign can i the co signer ask for forebearance? and what is the difference from hards...
0 2170 0
During forebearance, or hardship, wont that just pile the Int, and balloon it even bigger???
0 2482 1
It's my daughter, she would pay the entire payment if she could, but even half the payment she d...
0 2484 2
We have co-signed a private SM loans, and due to the fact that SM no longer refis loans, we have...
0 353 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am needing to refi st loans of 60,000. private SM , anyways, we need a persnal loan to do this...
0 35208 10
I am in the exact same boat except that its our daughter. Her payment is 800 mo. 14% on a 60K pr...
0 13476 2
He hasn't yet filed chap 7, but if it comes to that he will, what then can sallie mae do to him?...
0 935 3
They are private only, and Sallae mae wont consolidate them these days. I dont know what other o...
0 936 4
I am constantly told by people that due to the inablility to find ANY solution to high SL monthl...
0 990 8
I went straight to cr card statment and got a phone # then called them directly. maybe you can d...
0 7438 0
Where is a good place to go to for an advicate for my GI-NORMOUS  Private SL from Sallie Mae??We...
0 634 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.