Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I know we cant get any referrals here (THANK GOODNESS) for debt consolidations, BUT- can we get ...
0 1218 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thats 3 hrs round trip to work, sorry. 500 mi aweek to work. we could definatly live in a smalle...
0 1874 1
Also, I thought that recovery is not as bad with a foreclosure( I know it is still costly). but ...
0 1876 0
Well, I want to thank you for your advice, It has been a rough couple of weeks and i appreciate ...
0 8509 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
We willl soon be at a fork in the road, either A.( pay the mortgage payments, but then default o...
0 8566 57
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 949 0
Sunnyday, I looked at chase , they only do loans up to 25K, I need 40K . Yesterday I was advised...
0 12491 0
I appreciate that! As it turns out I found  an answer to my basic Q's on my own, your right, the...
0 33492 0
Please! What do you mean by GW ??? i really waan know. Spooky
0 1018 0
When you co-sign can i the co signer ask for forebearance? and what is the difference from hards...
0 2153 0
During forebearance, or hardship, wont that just pile the Int, and balloon it even bigger???
0 2462 1
It's my daughter, she would pay the entire payment if she could, but even half the payment she d...
0 2464 2
We have co-signed a private SM loans, and due to the fact that SM no longer refis loans, we have...
0 333 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am needing to refi st loans of 60,000. private SM , anyways, we need a persnal loan to do this...
0 33619 10
I am in the exact same boat except that its our daughter. Her payment is 800 mo. 14% on a 60K pr...
0 12541 2
He hasn't yet filed chap 7, but if it comes to that he will, what then can sallie mae do to him?...
0 920 3
They are private only, and Sallae mae wont consolidate them these days. I dont know what other o...
0 921 4
I am constantly told by people that due to the inablility to find ANY solution to high SL monthl...
0 975 8
I went straight to cr card statment and got a phone # then called them directly. maybe you can d...
0 7361 0
Where is a good place to go to for an advicate for my GI-NORMOUS  Private SL from Sallie Mae??We...
0 615 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}