Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
yes i know they are FAKE scores. and tomorrow hopefully i can get my order with myfico squared away...
0 567 1
It might not have been called scorewatch specifically but it was transunion as I was on their site....
0 582 3
I have been having problems with transunions score watch.  I tried to oreder my score from here and...
0 599 6
if you are sure this is out of reporting time frame, then I would send them a cease and desist le...
0 655 0
Hello all, last week I received a call from a collection agency about a debt.  he harrassed me o...
0 231 1
I also contacted the FTC and the AG o this.  I will give this a little time then file suit.
0 596 0
I don't live in Texas, I live in Oregon.  The laws here are not like Texas, the laws here mirror ...
0 597 1
I've already sent the ITS to the CA about 5 or 6 days ago.  I guess I'll give them a couple of mo...
0 640 1
I Dved a CA 3 times with nor response and then sent the removal letter to EQ.  I just received a ...
0 649 6
 Here are some email addy's to arrow's higher ups.  these worked wonders for me hope they  can hel...
0 950 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
having dealt with judgements in WI before, it sounds like the court comm. reopened your case (app...
0 1286 16
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 266 0
It was factoring in my average age of accounts.  it was my most recent and most harsh (120) late....
0 557 0
I just had an account removed from my report opened in January of 08.  It was Arrow financial and...
0 585 4
I dVed a CA on October 4, 2008.  To date I have not heard from them, but today they updated my re...
0 315 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
yes, I too had my salute closed today.  I got a little angry with the foreign speaking lady beca...
0 4902 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 266 0
I received a letter today from my state's AG on a collection agency and the letter states the fo...
1 365 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 399 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 311 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}