Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Lots to think about but a great starting place thanks to you guys!!!!
0 520 0
Thanks, many good points on the issue. I need to really sit down with my CPA and look at my whole fi...
0 521 0
My 91 year old aunt and I just had a interesting conversation, she was adament that if I have the m...
0 594 8
Hello Forum,   I would like some advice. My mother passed away and I was her only child and sole ...
0 198 0
Forgive me for not answering this post in a long time..been sidetracked by work and things. In the ...
0 1309 0
The follies of youth? Gosh, I wish I knew then what I know now! And in saying that I agree with ...
0 3352 0
Your observation is correct, my score is fairly low but to me is is AWSOME considering I started...
0 3947 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
First I would like to say thanks in advance to everyone here...this is great site! I have been ...
0 3988 17
Thank You MrsCharlie for your Reply   Ooops! Yes I meant 685, Sorry about the error! LOL ...
0 812 0
First, thank you for all your support, I brought my fico score up from 560 to 885 (medium score/...
0 895 2
I have bidded on several Short Sales and Foreclosures and It seems that don't do anything but kee...
0 362 0
Thanks Shane!   I agree and yes, your right I plan on living in it for atleast 8 years before ...
0 705 1
I have been looking at forclosed and short sale condo's and I am frustrated with the banks handl...
0 747 3
From what I am seeing in my area, SF BAY AREA, prices on condos got hit real hard. If you buy no...
0 1270 1
Thanks Mikkie. CONDO with HOA's Vs. SFH? Yes, I have to factor in the HOA's. Do you or anyone h...
0 774 1
Rebuilding my credit from BR3 years ago. Up to 651 now. I have late payments on my credit repor...
0 246 1
First of all, I want to thank everyone who replied to my last thread </font> <p>   Here is my...
0 863 4
Thanks to everyone thus far for your feedback. Please keep it coming.
0 1290 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This is a excellent site and I respect and value everyone's perspective. I live in the Northern C...
0 1450 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+