Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
MidnightVoice wrote: Brammy wrote: Are you suggesting zero is...
0 1946 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
What I tried to say was that it depends on what you are trying to do.  For scoring purposes, it see...
0 1954 14
http://video.msn.com/?vid=16e25255-9438-4dd8-9fba-019ea9b7a9e0&mkt=en-us&brand=money   I just w...
0 725 0
If ALL you had were 500.00 limits, yes lenders would wonder if you could handle higher limits.  How...
0 609 1
The regular secured card comes with an nnual fee, so  am assuming the 99/500 would too.  Just check...
0 1083 0
BTW needed a new modem thisweek and the card was already maxed.. Couldn't wait for the payment to p...
0 1235 0
maz wrote: Keep the BOA card.  Amex is finicky and BOA will reward you ...
0 1238 4
Keep the BOA card.  Amex is finicky and BOA will reward you over time (about 9-12 mos)
0 1260 6
Depends on whether or not you actually intend to use hte card.  If so, and the transfer is at a spe...
0 841 2
Don't knwo the specs on this card.  Did they not notify you?  Either way keep it, you'll get reward...
0 1095 1
Same here, especially electronics rewards... lol!!   Have the same problem with the utilities. 5.95...
0 750 0
The thing about the spending patterns got me...lol!!! Shortly after I got the same info, one of my ...
0 482 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
They seem to like you.. .call to ask to have it lowered, if not continue using and PIFing until the...
0 6082 1
As a little mouse is known to say... (remind your husband)...  'Avail credit is NOT debt.'  Now ...
0 651 1
Rememeber FICO, they serve all ends of the spectrum and are probably holding you accountable for th...
0 889 0
Unless your lender says close it, I wouldn't it gives you that much more avail to offset uti.
0 660 3
LOL!! And I'm a mod...   Anyone with Biz accounts notice Ex softing your personals.  I pulled a...
0 479 1
Basically asny csard you have that is at or near 90% utilized is tanking your score... I would try ...
0 668 5
Sorry Re:  I knwo you wanted to keep this one.   FicoNovice...lol!!!  Seems like there's a love...
0 904 2
If you are tryng to get your scores p tey psying down the card with the high balance below 80% and ...
0 676 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}