Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi long story short,   had a real estate loan 80/20 with Saxon/Ocwen since 05 house plummeted in...
0 649 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
my juniper has a 4500 limit and 8.99 rate ..so far so good ...no cld no apr rate jack
0 739 2
got the same RJ letter ...raising apr blah blah blah ... AMEX is junk ... im tired of AMEX and t...
0 832 8
I agree with the others I wouldnt really worry too much about it although I can tell you that wh...
0 634 0
I personally would just be happy that you have a discover card ... at this time it seems that AL...
0 1593 0
Sadly to say I too was a victim of Discover and an adverse action!!!    I took advantage of a ...
0 2083 2
Good luck with this ... I too had been ratejacked by WAMU before being bought out by Chase ...Ch...
0 4616 0
Hi again ...PurpleHaze .. I have a Chase PerfectCard ...so far they have been really easy to dea...
0 1128 0
Wow unexpected CLI from Chase ... I go to the mailbox and find a letter from Chase in there ..I ...
0 1510 8
I called to convert a WAMU card that was rate jacked (from 8.99 to 17.99 before WAMU closed!)  ...
0 1479 0
That is priceless .. I do beleive that ... I used to work for USAA and I have seen many files th...
0 1337 0
Sounds like they just couldn't get you financed for whatever reason ... not everything is being ...
0 1049 2
so what is the question or point of that story?  I am assuming the point is not to judge the per...
0 1137 1
Sometimes it will depend on what state you are in also as well as the individual lender.  Here i...
0 1495 0
Great advice Matt!   Although the one thing I would disagree on would be not telling the deale...
0 2669 1
There are a few reasons the 0% could not be obtained ... again without knowing the whole story o...
1 1504 5
Good luck in getting your second to help ...some mortgage companies will not help you unless you ar...
0 1661 1
Oneilldn   No disrespect intended ...although you may have been a Desk Mgr and GM ... it may h...
0 2723 4
I would not call the Dealership.. I would go to the dealership yourself if you live close enough...
0 1568 2
Go to your local credit union, with a 674 and 3k down you'll be good to go. Do not take a loan t...
0 2735 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.