Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks all. It will not factor into util, but I don't care. I don't carry much anyway, < 3%.   Pe...
269 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Last week I accepted a preapproved credit card offer from PenFed. Instead of opening a new card acc...
775 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 2020 11
Ray,   My experience with PenFed doesn't match those numbers (maybe they've changed their policy)...
905 14
$8000 for new hardwood floors on Chase Freedom ($140 cash back due to bonus category). Paid in full...
2351 16
The increase was from $12,000 to $18,000.   The reason it has no effect is my util is < 2% and I ...
421 0
Shop Discover is a great way to save on things you were going to buy anyway. I love the buy online ...
1318 0
Too true!   I just checked TU and it increased from 763 to 775.
492 2
Received a scorewatch alert stating my EQ FICO had increased from 735 to 756!! I don't really under...
552 4
I chickened-out and only asked for $18,000. Instantly approved. I'll ask for $25,000 in Oct. No rea...
515 1
Just received a $6000 cli on AmEx Blue and $1250 on Citi.   New Total $4,959,160
554 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 301 2
If it back dates in their system, it will report to the CRAs. It may take one or two billing cycles...
471 2
That's more than I was thinking (or more than I have the nerve to ask for). I would like to avoid F...
1012 3
HTSU,   Amen. I just new those twenty year old credit reports would be good for something one day...
453 0
I opened an AmEx Blue 10/09 (member since 88) started with $2,000 cl, increased to $ 6,000 4/10, in...
1126 15
This is a topic with new unread messages 1029 1
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/writemikep-Amex-re-age/m-p/527839   Read this thread...
594 4
My Discover Cashback Bonus was issued Sept 2009 with $15,000.
29388 23
I setup my NFCU membership share account on Thursday and applied for the visa Friday night. After f...
363 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+