Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just received a dunning letter via email....I never received anything from this creditor via mail...
0 616 2
I can't believe it!!  I checked the mail yesterday and had a letter from Target card services along...
0 1394 9
Clearly not an FHA with the 8% rate   It's a conventional 80/20 - the 20 is a 20 year balloon....
0 1685 1
Everything I have heard is that you have to wait 2-3 years to apply from the date of discharge for ...
0 21404 0
The new HARP 2 program is great....if your mortgage is owned my Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, but what...
0 1696 3
Just ran my scores this morning - newest are in my siggie .  I'm sitting at 57% util on TU and 61...
0 354 3
I should have prefaced that we will be renting our existing home out and that is with ZERO revolvin...
0 1319 2
Anyone know of any FHA lenders that will allow a 55% back end?  We can't use husbands income to qua...
0 1352 4
I believe you have to wait a MINIMUM of 2 years.
0 570 0
From your experience does FHA usually require 2 or 3 months bank statements.  I am seeing conflicti...
0 787 1
Nevemind!  I just saw Shane mentioned the DTI in an earlier post.  Thanks Shane!!
0 789 1
Sorry if this topic has been posted many times before.  I've been MIA from the community for a coup...
0 792 2
I just received a letter in the last week that BOA has unsecured my 99/500 and they mailed me my ...
0 1708 1
I have had the Target Redcard since 1997 (my first CC).  - started out at $200 eventually increas...
0 2071 0
APPROVING BANK: Ford Motor Credit BUREAU PULLED: Equifax CREDIT SCORE: 658 CUSTOMER STATE OF ...
0 5992 1
From my experience they have told me they need to pull my credit, but I've never had a hard pull....
0 1777 1
I'm sorry to say but your friend is legally liable to pay.  When he signed as co-signer he stated...
0 1124 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1062 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1083 0
I would suggest calling your lender and asking them to remove the lates since you have been on ti...
0 1117 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+