Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just received a dunning letter via email....I never received anything from this creditor via mail...
0 745 2
I can't believe it!!  I checked the mail yesterday and had a letter from Target card services along...
0 1483 9
Clearly not an FHA with the 8% rate   It's a conventional 80/20 - the 20 is a 20 year balloon....
0 1901 1
Everything I have heard is that you have to wait 2-3 years to apply from the date of discharge for ...
0 24549 0
The new HARP 2 program is great....if your mortgage is owned my Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, but what...
0 1912 3
Just ran my scores this morning - newest are in my siggie .  I'm sitting at 57% util on TU and 61...
0 388 3
I should have prefaced that we will be renting our existing home out and that is with ZERO revolvin...
0 1396 2
Anyone know of any FHA lenders that will allow a 55% back end?  We can't use husbands income to qua...
0 1429 4
I believe you have to wait a MINIMUM of 2 years.
0 656 0
From your experience does FHA usually require 2 or 3 months bank statements.  I am seeing conflicti...
0 825 1
Nevemind!  I just saw Shane mentioned the DTI in an earlier post.  Thanks Shane!!
0 809 1
Sorry if this topic has been posted many times before.  I've been MIA from the community for a coup...
0 812 2
I just received a letter in the last week that BOA has unsecured my 99/500 and they mailed me my ...
0 1842 1
I have had the Target Redcard since 1997 (my first CC).  - started out at $200 eventually increas...
0 2117 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK: Ford Motor Credit BUREAU PULLED: Equifax CREDIT SCORE: 658 CUSTOMER STATE OF ...
0 6329 1
From my experience they have told me they need to pull my credit, but I've never had a hard pull....
0 1799 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm sorry to say but your friend is legally liable to pay.  When he signed as co-signer he stated...
0 1170 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1094 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1115 0
I would suggest calling your lender and asking them to remove the lates since you have been on ti...
0 1160 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.