Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 462 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their insight/comments, etc.  We are now homeowners agai...
0 663 7
Update: Certificate of Eligibility shows total entitlement charged is $65K with basic entitlement of...
0 6953 1
I chk my credit report n this collection for the city of Detroit shows up. I call the collection age...
0 167 1
What are my chances of getting another VA home loan considering the following: 1. Got pcs due to jo...
0 7106 3
I closed on my home finally...thanks to all the good information on this board.
0 496 1
Too late my hopes have been up from the start.  The LO suggested fedex the pkg and me wiring the ...
0 716 0
So we were trying to close this Wed but long story short the appraisal report will not be in unti...
0 795 3
Thanks. I'm waiting to hear from my State Farm agent since I already have the cars with them but ...
0 1423 3
I am hoping to close on my home at the end of next week and am now in search of homeowner's insur...
0 1432 5
  DallasLoanGuy wrote: If you have a good loan officer.... you will be fine. The loan offic...
0 514 1
This is where I am at and getting nervous...the file is being processed.
0 995 0
I have been trying but so far no luck...but I'm not giving up.
0 888 1
I'm 30% and it was waived.  Suggest checking out the FAQs on http://www.homeloans.va.gov/faqprel...
0 2334 7
MCM did the same thing to me...except I paid the account prior to this being reported and now I ...
0 908 1
Congrats...you have outstanding scores.  There is still hope for us.
0 1845 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
That funding fee is waived if you are a disabled veteran.
0 3257 11
I am in Michigan so it would be 6 years...but the CA that bought it is reporting the DOFD as 12/...
0 290 1
Thank you all for the responses. I now have a plan of attack...thanks again.
0 520 0
My point is that this is a Collection Agency.  I had not made a payment to FCNB since they went ...
0 535 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+