Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I could understand that but I have another auto loan still on my report.  I had 2, 1 was paid off d...
99 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 153 4
I just got an alert of score change.  Logged in and it shows the 2 reasons below.  I have not misse...
236 5
This company called my wifes phone yesterday leaving a voice mail saying they had a legal matter to...
136 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 500 1
I've offered to pay the July and October 2010 visit several times if they would refile the 2011 vis...
506 2
Thanks for the reply.  It's a statement and they do it by visit from what I can tell.  I've attache...
517 5
I took my daughter to the doctor on 7/27/2010 and made a payment that day.  I took her again on 10/...
532 7
I received an alert for a balance increase.  I login to view the alert and under changes to your cr...
1190 1
She also has a Citi Platinum Select - $15K limit   May charge around $3-5K annually   Don't rea...
531 2
My grandparents have great credit and they currently have HSBC gm card now cap one with $10,000 limi...
580 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 260 3
When did you send the DV? Asset acceptance signed for mine on 5/22 and they haven't sent me anything...
369 1
Ive read that all household income is counted. Has this changed? My LO has told me that my wife's...
302 2
I would if I could.  I had a negative account drop off from EQtoday that was from 2008 and it didnt...
498 0
I'm just worried about it dropping my scores below qualifying or something. It's only on EX so hopef...
587 2
My LO has told me several times they just don't pull again unless I don't close within 60 days. I've...
697 2
Thanks for the reply. I've asked the LO several times if they would run credit again because I was w...
618 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 495 0
I'm curious if they pulled your credit again in underwriting?
2832 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+