Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I don't know what to do.  My LO has told me that they won't pull my credit again, but I can't stop ...
0 750 7
LO replied and stated it's possible UW may ask for proof of the dispute but it is not likely.  I'd ...
0 395 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3631 0
I'm so nervous.  I'm going to try and provide as much info as I can on here so all the experts can ...
0 422 3
Sorry if this is not allowed here.  Does anyone have a template they used for a contract? Most site...
0 229 1
I basically started the morgage process already.  I submitted an app with Wells Fargo and the lady ...
0 155 0
They've sent letters before, so I guess that means this wasn't timely.  I just thought they had to ...
0 169 1
I received a letter from a CA for DTV for something back in 2009 for equipment.  This isn't the fir...
0 161 2
If I sent a DV to a CA, are they allowed to increase the balance before validating the debt? They s...
0 175 3
Well I didnt get an alert but I pulled with USAA and a new collection appeared today.  I pulled fro...
0 226 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 497 4
I went ahead and submitted for pre-approval and my scores were good enough.  I have a few more nega...
0 265 1
FrugalRican wrote: I hope you opted out.   And if your "guy" says that all you need to do is ...
0 556 0
I have a few 30 day lates on a close car loan that wont seem to GW.  I read a lot on the boards abo...
0 562 2
Tried PFD with them about a month ago and they wont.  The guy said if they will settle for less tha...
0 572 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've been using this forum to help rebuild and I can't thank everyone here enough.  I filled out a ...
0 578 14
I was looking through USDA docs and saw that 620 is streamlined underwriting.  Has it changed from ...
0 575 0
2NE1 wrote: Congrats! :) btw, how are you able to see your TU scores update so often? it look...
0 379 0
Thanks! Congrats to you too! It's not only amazing, but kind of becoming addicting cause of all the...
0 427 1
To everyone out there thinking it's not possible for you to do this and that you can't do it like e...
0 433 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+