Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just want to make sure you posted after I updated my sig.  I forgot to save the sig updated before ...
0 631 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've been using this forum to rebuild my credit and have made a lot of progress.  I'm wondering if ...
0 635 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Like the subject said. I sent DV on two collections money responded saying its valid and to pay. I c...
0 554 14
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Ive been buying my reports/scores on here. I got a score watch alert the other day that I'm at 602. ...
0 522 6
Update to this.  The CA sent me a new letter.  I guess the first letter was for when I called in to...
0 203 1
I got a score alert and my score went up 18 points due to a collection account increasing the balan...
0 105 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 225 2
Would you even mess with it or should I just wait it out since its past SOL?
0 493 1
I would but Verizon bought Alltel. Verizon said I don't owe them anything. They can't prove what the...
0 516 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 576 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 593 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I sent a DV to palisades fora collection on my report for Alltel which was bought by Verizon. This ...
0 602 12
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 468 0
It's already past SOL unless I'm missing something.  Open accounts/Credit Cards are 3 years in Arka...
0 402 1
I have a collection from Asset Acceptance for a Cap One with DOLA in 8/2006.  I've called them stat...
0 424 3
I'd really appreciate any contact info anyone has as well!
0 502 0
The window stays open and I am still logged in.  I clear my history, cache and cookies every mornin...
0 890 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 690 2
I've tried clearing my cache and all and still get it.  I get this in IE, Firefox and Chrome.  Toda...
0 933 7
One more question if you don't mind.  I actually got a Capital One a few weeks ago unsecured.  If I...
0 285 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}