Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 228 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
2 more days until my bronze.  I'm going for a year, so every milestone is a boost.
840 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have been out of the garden what feels like forever.  The great news is that my prior gardening, ...
131 35
This is a topic with new unread messages
I went on a mini app spree over this holiday season.  I learned two things...1.  some credit is eas...
262 1
I had to trade in my bronze spade for a seedling.  I app'd for the Walmart card and happy to say I ...
441 1
I'm settled in with my bronze spade.  I think I have the hang of gardening and look forward to my s...
714 2
I have officially gotten my bronze spade and it feels good.  Onward and upward!  I'm enjoying garde...
521 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 803 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 809 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 909 9
i have been divorced for 6 years. Whilst going through this rebuilding process I found to my surpri...
1187 0
I hope to stay firmly planted until mid to late 2013. 
939 2
igids1 wrote: Inquiring minds may want to read....   http://www.experian.com/consumer-informa...
629 0
RobertEG wrote: Any party, once have reported either a charge-off or collection to a CRA, has a...
582 0
3darcher2 wrote: I am really getting irritated.  EX did it again, after I clearly spelled out t...
371 0
It says N/A.  Under what circumstance would it ever be N/A?  If it was not provided by creditor the...
669 2
Account Number:  xxxxxx Status: CONTACT MBR FOR STATUS  Account Owner:   Hi...
762 0
Hi Robert,   it is reported as a collection account..  so shouldn't there be a DOFD?
764 0
This will have an impact on their so called blacklist as according to the agreement they will have ...
314 1
There is an account that has no DOFD. I contacted EQ and they cannot tell me when this account is s...
827 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+