Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have a couple of CC CO's that  are nearly to their SOL and have found the CA - all junk debt b...
523 2
I too get confused.  Since these are CR factors, why aren't they more obvious on the reports.  C...
600 2
I ran my freecreditreport from TU today and found 2 items that  I am questioning.  My credit uni...
474 0
If I DV, they are validating my debt to Atlantic that we've never heard from or known about?  Do...
834 1
Rec'd numerous calls on cell from Weltman, Weinburg, Reis (law firm aka jdb) that I did not answ...
862 3
I hear what you're saying loud and clear - I'm trying to juggle the many options that have been ...
308 0
You are terrific.  I never thought about that option.  For some reason, I thought the only way s...
310 0
How will they know to report it on my CR without a SS#?  Looked like on their website that they a...
316 2
I have 2 paid med collections, one to drop off in Nov. , the other in 2011 - I've read so many l...
116 0
In desperate need of having a valid CC on my CR - I have none now.  DH has a Cap 1 since 11-08 i...
321 6
First contact was voicemail on cell phone about a month ago.  A notice via mail about 10 days ag...
288 1
Recently WWR started calling my cell about DH owing money and we have not spoke with them.  That...
337 3
Last knowledge, prior to the calls and this notice, only HSBC was reporting.  I'm assuming this ...
309 0
DH had a charge off back in 05 from HSBC - I believe both of hs accts with them were paid off, b...
324 2
Never heard of them before today when they left a voicemail on cell looking for DH and I know he...
2018 0
DH qualified for a credit building Cap1 card and its been going great.  He's up to 750 CL and wi...
132 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have 2 paid med collections on my CR.  DOFD was 12/02 and paid on 5/19/04, the other DOFD 06/0...
1184 1
Haven't found a vehicle yet, but was told due to credit score would be looking at 11% - and depe...
2151 2
I took your advice and approached a new, local credit union that I'd heard such good things abou...
2197 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm in rebuild mode with my credit and need credit cards but have terrible scores.  I've cleaned...
94484 19

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+