Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
BECU denied me yesterday, said I had no score since BK earlier this year (no bank loss). I was kinda...
0 19 0
Great! What did you do exactly? I still can't seem to obtain ANY credit. I was even declined by Fing...
0 1121 0
Wow! Those med collections aren't on my EQ report!! EQ dispute results even say "updated to incl in ...
0 169 0
I  thought there were HIPAA laws in place that made medical collections delete if 0 balance...every...
0 221 0
After I filed chap 7 BK in Feb 2014, most accounts on my report simply disappeared but one CA (known...
0 237 3
I think I'm going to call and ask for recon. I've read that alot of people who have been denied had ...
0 1691 0
Thank you all for your help and encouragement!
0 233 0
Hello again! jcknight007...I followed your link above and failed at step one already...for both my ...
0 234 0
I am curious which bureau Cap One uses. I am 3 months out of BK and my scores vary quite a bit. Rega...
0 1752 1
Lol, good one ezdriver. I am just so overwhelmed and worried about rebuilding. Seems like it will b...
0 963 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1097 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Filed BK 7 last week. I know I wait for discharge next month but what then? Who gives credit to rebu...
0 1101 14
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Heck yes it hurts your score.....badly. I am in WA state and although I did manage to get child sup...
0 550 0
I do have one cc (mastercard) x1 year, no lates. Haven't had any luck being approved for another. I ...
0 242 1
I have a repo due to be removed Dec 2012 and a bk in Jan 2013. Will my score increase when these are...
0 265 3
You've got to be kidding me.  So no actually checks the actual account??   I've actually disput...
0 307 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 348 1
I have been unable to figure out how EQ can "verify" medical accts I know were in a 2003 BK. TU ...
0 346 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 355 0
Faxed them anyway.....all they can do is say no right??  Doesn't make much sense that one would d...
0 394 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}