Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well, if it helps I have 6 Amex cards of which the Penfed Travel Rewards is one of the six.  Plus, ...
0 921 0
Just be aware that there are some exclusions, Ireland seems to come to mind.  Otherwise, the primar...
0 1990 6
Sorry I don't recall.  The rep gave the long song and dance how they are separate branded cards and...
0 747 4
Tried to PC from SPG to Hilton but not possible to do so.  Took the ding for the hard but got appro...
0 813 6
i now live overseas and you would think that withdrawing money from my HSBC US bank at a HSBC UK ba...
0 675 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1439 0
Yes, finally for me.  1 yr 9mths before the pre-approval finally popped up for a variety of auto/bo...
0 280 0
$132,100 over 14 cards - still wanting a USAA or NFCU.  Chase BA is highest at 20k.   Amex Gold, ...
0 622 3
You are not alone.  This is how Chase operates.  I'm slowly canceling everything with Chase since I...
0 445 0
nope, i even called 2 different times to try and do this but they said it could not be done in usua...
0 290 0
I have 4 Chase cards.  3 with limits well over 10k and 1 for 4.5K.  The CO Presidential Plus card j...
0 626 6
I also use Addison Avenue Visa and Penfed Premium Travel Rewards since both have no FTF.  I love th...
0 1448 0
Should be attainable.  Me- 709 with 4 inqs at time of app.  $12.5K.  But mine was for CO Presidenti...
0 1429 0
Good luck trying.  I've tried on 3 separate occasions via phone now.  Tried to consolidate Blue Cas...
0 1898 3
Good to err on the side of caution in these times.  Nevertheless, I got a Blue Cash in 3rd qtr 2008...
0 670 0
Amex Starwood Owners, Anyone get the AF letter in the mail yet?  They are instituting a $65 annual...
0 907 2
Moving to the UK for 3 yr assignment and will be transferring the US based Amex Gold to the UK to e...
0 605 2
11mths and 20 days.  App spree just before so I didn't get charged the AF.  
0 592 0
My card celebrated another bday (2 yrs) and so I called in for the telephone luv button.   Asked fo...
0 663 2
I pay more times a month depending on how much I put on the respective card.   If I really spend a ...
0 4659 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}