Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi, I've tried to search this subject but couldn't find anything.  I had three state tax liens, wh...
0 279 6
Also, if your repo was in 2002, it may have fallen off your credit report by now.  :)
0 1415 2
Thanks for the info!  And, I think the hit to your scores for the new account will be minimal, ma...
0 2140 0
Hi....I don't have an answer to your question, but I want to know who you got financing with?  I ...
0 2169 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3430 0
I've done searches through the forums but can't find the answer to this question...   I have s...
0 953 3
Thanks for your reply!  You're right, I'm stuck with this situation, but I'm willing to eat it in...
0 36510 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Due to recent divorce and ex not paying his share of our joint bills like agreed, my credit scor...
0 36574 36
Takunda, your advice is right on, and trust me, I only wish I could!  Unfortunately, I have no sa...
0 1348 1
I feel your pain...due to a recent divorce, my credit is in the toilet (thanks to my ex who DIDN'...
0 1403 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I, too, am in the same boat, as a result of divorce.  I agree with the advice of closing your che...
0 36196 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}