Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 370 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Then you need to look for true corporate cards. Most banks small business cards are really personal...
0 206 2
That is how small business cards that are based on your personal credit work. That's normal. It is ...
1 243 0
I think the allure until recently was that it was another card for backdating that was easy to get....
1 484 7
Sandibeach22 wrote: Agree!  I had no idea they backdated when I applied.  Glad they did since I...
0 335 2
Maybe it's just a glitch. Either way I can see why AMEX is tired of people taking advantage of it. ...
0 232 1
Discover been hating on me for three years with no increase. I've been around 0 for 10 on the CLI a...
1 561 0
I saw on another forum someone called and was told they would have cards available around the end o...
0 248 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 144 0
LipzyDaizy wrote: ugh! I really hope they leave my account alone.  Had to jump through hoops, t...
0 210 0
I don't know if you will get an alert but I know FICO does not count it as a new card..
0 295 4
Irish80 wrote: tmiw wrote: Not sure what will happen really. There's rumors now that they'r...
0 161 1
CenturionKing wrote: Agreed with taxi, the card is very good. I've ran already 70,000 through th...
0 280 0
I'm tempted to get one but I'm trying to not apply for new cards. I don't stay at Ritz hotels so fo...
0 445 1
NRB525 wrote: rembrandt wrote: NRB525 wrote: red259 wrote: CreditMagic7 wrote: ...
0 267 0
aptiger wrote: QS is my oldest account. Opened 5 years ago. That's what it is confusin...
0 207 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 161 0
If you only keep two I would keep the Citi Double Cash and the Sallie Mae for the better rewards.
0 251 0
aptiger wrote: TRC_WA wrote: You opened 3 of them in the last 3 months... and now want to c...
0 294 6
I'm part of the 99% that thinks you would be foolish to close any of them for the reason you listed...
0 340 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.