Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I filed Chapter 7 on 01/28/2014, I checked my credit reports yesterday and all of my collections ar...
0 148 1
How will they average it out, since he has only had OT on 1 pay check?
0 336 0
We are hoping to apply for a USDA Guarenteed loan this month. My question is, right now our base in...
0 394 2
Does anyone if MDA Credit Reporting agency uses Transunion 98 or 04?
0 421 0
I am an authorized user on my husbands Kays card. Will the bank count that payment in on my debt ...
0 706 2
I disputed a few items on my TU report about 2 weeks ago including a wrong balance on my CC. I ch...
0 353 1
USDA pulled my credit score yesterday, on myfico my TU score was 638, which I was counting on for...
0 702 1
On my experian report, I have several medical bill with 6/2003 listed as DOFD, and the date due t...
0 312 1
I passed the prequalification app for USDA, and have an appointment on Thursday for the full appl...
0 1354 2
I just checked my Experian credit report, and I have several bills from June 2003, and it says sc...
0 301 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 353 3
I am trying to raise my score and was wanting to see if it would be a good idea to be added as an...
0 365 6
I went to the bank yesterday to get a pre approval, how long does it normally take to get an answ...
0 657 2
I have a current mid score of 586 and I would like to get it to 620 for a mortgage loan. I have o...
0 251 0
My score are 620, 585, and 564, that is why I couldn't get a better card. All of my baddies are m...
0 525 1
My husband and I are trying to raise our credit score, so we applies for a new CC. We ended up wi...
0 581 4
I went to the bank a few weeks ago to apply for a FHA Loan, but the bank wouldn't send anything t...
0 626 1
Can anyone recommend a good credit card? My scores are 624, 617 and 595. I need to increase my sc...
0 359 2
I am trying to get an FHA Loan, and I live in West Virgina. Does anyone know any lenders that doe...
0 772 2
I have CCT and I was alerted today of a negative item, when I looked , it was CPA. It shows as re...
0 357 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+