Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, increasing your credit limit on a secured card will in fact, lower your "utilization of credit...
319 1
Follow Shogun's advice (he seems very knowledgeable on these boards).   If the debt listed is not i...
117 0
If you were never properly served regarding this lawsuit Chase had against you, you will be able to...
339 0
Yes, blackdust, I would contact all your creditors and tell them your present situation and negotia...
260 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I love it...you ROCK, goosedog!  Very good job, and thanks for sharing that information.
742 1
My current situation appears to be very similar to yours; rebuilding credit in hopes of buying a ho...
244 0
I agree with Jon85's comment.  Go to www.openskycc.com and apply for their secured credit card = Ac...
169 0
If your Creditors cc has been open the longest, I would keep it open for the tradeline length of ti...
301 1
I suggest you get a secured cc with openskycc.com.  There is no credit inquiry, and your credit lim...
150 1
If I were you, I would ask the CA for a verification letter of the debt, and keep their response fo...
168 4
  Openskycc.com WILL APPROVE you for a secured credit card ($300 -$3,000 limits) since THEY DO NOT...
195 0
In a word...NO.  Do not do business with Premier, under any circumstances!!! Get a secured credit c...
458 1
I totally agree with applying for the "Open Sky" secured credit card (www.openskycc.com).  It repor...
321 1
YES, I would immediately put money down and obtain a secured credit card in order to begin rebuildi...
303 0
I wouldn't feel comfortable with this deal UNLESS I had something in writing, so I hope it was not ...
280 0
You need to spend some time and money IMMEDIATELY and hire a lawyer to sue this company and process...
480 6
I say this was a smart move Rudy, especially since you were able to transfer your closed card's ...
1502 1
I also was recently approved and today I recieved my Hooters MC today (after the "7 - 10 days" r...
2002 0
FYI, Cooneyca, Fleet Bank merged with BankBoston, which was subsequently taken over about two ye...
1194 0
Don't worry; after a month, your FICO score should be back up to around 690 since you paid down ...
1162 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+