Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
From what you said I think your FICO scores are excellent, considering your 2004 bankruptcy...so...
0 3159 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If I were you I would wait a couple of months, especially to give yourself time to raise your FI...
0 1230 0
Please do yourself a favor and CANCEL this type of insurance immediately...it's basically known ...
0 1074 1
You should immediately contact CapitalOne and work out some kind of plan with them, before your ...
0 1571 2
Please DO NOT DO ANYTHING until after you go to closing on your home.  After closing, then you c...
0 801 1
At this time, I say go for it and get the Amex card.  While the hard inquiry may initially hurt ...
0 1047 0
I would always be more comfortable using the US postal service, thereby getting a "return receip...
0 834 0
I agree with the other replies; counteroffer to settle, BUT only if they will agree to remove th...
0 1582 0
Very good job!  I utilized this same service about three months ago, and then combined my two ac...
0 1215 1
Thanks for your reply CreditHawk, but if you carefully read my email, you would have seen that t...
0 4626 4
Washington Mutual is more than likely calling to try and sell your husband some product linked t...
0 1693 0
Here is the bottom line...In my own opinion, if you have a high utilization of your credit card ...
0 1102 0
Please see fax numbers at bottom; good luck!   Equifax, Inc. P.O. Box 740241 Atlanta, GA 303...
0 15384 1
You do NOT need to do anything; do not sweat this soft inquiry from Budget.  Soft inquiries have...
0 1084 0
If I were you, I would hold off applying until you get that "baddie" off your report and raise y...
0 1181 1
I've had an Applied Platinum Visa card since 2000, with a present credit line of $2000, and the ...
0 1327 3
The main way this new credit card could hurt your mortgage application is that lenders hate to s...
0 860 1
You should see a HUGH jump in all three of your FICO scores very soon (your outstanding credit c...
0 1241 0
With your excellent FICO scores you should absolutely shop around, especially looking into a loc...
0 1470 0
Unfortunately, you will NOT see a score jump in paying off your auto loan (as I sadly learned AF...
0 1319 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}