Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My suggestion, for starters, is that you hold off applying for most of the credit cards mentione...
0 4742 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I can absolutely confirm for you that YES, your Equifax/score power # is your true and correct F...
0 2099 1
I agree with credithawk...You absolutely can qualify for a mortgage, and get fairly good rates (...
0 1566 0
Without having even finished your post or the other replies, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL this oldest cr...
0 4753 5
I have been a customer of this credit card company since 2000, when my FICO score was in the toi...
0 5521 6
From my personal experience with CapitalOne, I have nothing but good things to say.  I think the...
0 1373 1
It's ok to have six credit cards; it is actually all those unquires that hurt you, especially if...
0 739 3
Despite all the "bashing" CapitalOne takes, I happen to be a very happy customer.  They recently...
0 1284 2
Based on your information, you don't need ANY MORE credit cards in your stable; having 6 credit ...
0 1372 6
Your credit scores are EXCELLENT, and I really think you should be able to find a lower interest...
0 1536 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yes, Providian Financial was bought out and is now Washington Mutual.
0 111985 24
From my initial research of working on my refinance with cash out, 1) Your credit scores are Exc...
0 13101 0
If I were you and I had to choose, I would rather avoid the "hard inquiry" you'll be hit with to...
0 3436 0
God, I'm sick for you right now, but listen to the other posts.  Send a good will letter, then I...
0 1027 4
You should ASOLUTELY get your credit report and proper scores so you know exactly what yout pote...
0 744 0
Even better, have your cease and desist letter sent by an attorney (if at all possible).  Doing ...
0 2094 4
I just read about your situation and here's another point to keep in mind (I have been assisting...
0 1152 4
As far as seeing the bigger picture (ie: protecting your credit so your can get the bigger loans...
0 1168 1
Simply put, a lawsuit filed against you has NO effect on your credit or your FICO score; however...
0 830 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5615 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}