Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Will do, but the reason I said what I said is because I see listed in there a couple of CapOne card...
0 52 0
Thanks for the inputs.   I'm thinking to stay away from Discover forever, as they seem to have so...
0 41 0
MsFICOGamePlayer wrote: Finally!  I've reached my goal!   Seems like it's taken forever, but ...
0 97 0
  And as for how I verified what it would do to my AAoA:   I grabbed all three Credit Reports he...
0 132 0
Well, my experiment failed but I did learn a few things.   I closed the Discover card three days ...
0 136 6
Nixon wrote: I would close that FP card and put several .45" diameter holes in it. :) If yo...
0 166 0
I can see your point, but then again, there are people like me that only use Credit Cards for certa...
0 200 1
jamie123 wrote: You have nothing to gain by closing the Discover card and would only lose in th...
0 161 5
Ysettle4 wrote: You partially correct but only on the way AAoA is calculated. When FICO calculat...
0 250 8
Fico counts closed accounts in aaoa for 10 years. So by closing it you would just reduce your overa...
0 303 0
OK, that's what I am thinking also.   I cycle them every other month, carrying about 2% on a coup...
0 320 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Wouldn’t closing my Discover account help my overall score?   I understand that closing accounts ...
0 338 31
Just applied for a Re-Fi on my Mortgage and they sent me all three "True FICO's" Interesting to...
0 1615 0
As I'm just about to reach the 800 Goal, here are my stats:   Past Due Accounts - 0 History - 26...
0 910 5
I just finished reading an article from bestcredit(dot)com about five ways to raise your FICO scor...
0 500 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the replies.   I went ahead and put her on Discover and AmericanExpress. After readin...
0 1630 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My youngest (now 19) is trying to get started building her credit. She has a job (over a year a...
0 1730 5
Oh, I forgot to mention above that I checked today and  this new Discover Card has not yet reporte...
0 403 1
I know the "Closing Card" rule/guidline, but I'm not convinced I should keep a new Discover card I ...
0 407 3
TCarson wrote: Since I can't quite pay all of them off 100% before I need to make a big pur...
0 350 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}