Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Today I received a nice letter from Chase telling me they are going to close my last Chase Card whe...
0 1017 16
This is a topic with new unread messages
JSS3 wrote: I think, going forward, we need a thread with only the questions for the OP and no ...
1 1057 0
go_FICO_self wrote: I have one: is there blacklist and how does one get off the list? +1 and ge...
0 1348 0
bigbang91 wrote: But citi is slow to update score. My latest score is from jan 25 It isn't ...
0 706 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
PCR20 wrote: Am I'm understanding this right that I can keep my Diamond even though I just adde...
0 175 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Am I'm understanding this right that I can keep my Diamond even though I just added a NASA CC last ...
0 189 4
SamsungHDTV wrote:   If you like this thread, feel free to give me Kudos :)    I thi...
1 1697 0
PCR20 wrote: It looks like most of us are in the same boat. Mine's from 12/23/2014 also.   I...
0 315 0
Good point. If no IR change than no point in doing it. I'll just add the new Diamond then close t...
0 325 1
I have had a Citi AAdvantage Card since 2007. I used tro travel a lot on AmericanAir so it made se...
0 385 5
Yes, only FICO 5's   It just seems strange that it will report someting negative no matter what t...
0 114 0
mongstradamus wrote: I thought barclays updates only when there is major change to your fico sc...
0 390 2
Ahhh, OK, that's from a differnt part of the web page then where I'm looking at.   I'm looking at...
0 190 2
Aahz wrote: Where does this information come from?  I don't think I've ever had four negative r...
0 245 4
It looks like most of us are in the same boat. Mine's from 12/23/2014 also.   I just hope Citi d...
0 316 8
Ahh...you are most likely correct, I didn't think about my one Store Card   I have a 29 year old ...
0 767 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just pulled my Equifax and noticed a few interesting things.   For one, I never knew about what...
0 786 20
I logged in just now and it says: "Your credit score is lower than your peers."   Looks like I'm...
0 223 0
Yep. $30K @ 9.9% and some BT at 7.9%   Gotta love NASA!
0 123 5
Thanks for the change and thanks for the notice.   This board has taught me everything I know abo...
0 446 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.