Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Did both cards, both went to 3-5 message. They called wanted hard pull,  I declined. Will try again...
0 136 0
Does NFCU pull a soft pull on your 3 or 6 month mark the same day you request it or are they using ...
0 269 2
I am at the 3 month mark on my NFCU Go Rewards MC and 6 months on my NFCU Cash Rewards. What exactl...
0 366 4
Has anyone had any experiences with NFCU and they HELOC products? Do they pull all three reports fo...
0 199 0
Has anyone here went thru the process of applying for an HELOC with NFCU? Do they pull all three bu...
0 272 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 349 3
Hello I have a subscription to myFICO, it states my EQ is a 650, I applied for a credit product wit...
0 371 5
Do you work for Barclay or something? What do you know about my lack of wanting to increase my scor...
0 285 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 300 1
My wife has some FIA cards and BOA they pull EX for us here in PA  
0 615 8
NFCU at 13.99 with a $10k limit, I would say thats a lot better.
0 311 5
I noticed that earlier and passed on them. I do not care for Elan
0 231 1
I have a lot more viable options than a 22% APR and $1500 CL. My credit, money and choice. The way ...
0 372 7
Have you tried calling them? HeavenlyFlower wrote: Involver wrote: If it doesn't start wor...
0 185 1
But then they will just take you to collections... So its not worth it. I guess I will just have to...
0 195 0
Thats what my issue is and they wont cancel it now cause they say I am locked in for three months, ...
0 221 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 275 7
Anybody here a member and can give me info on how they do things?
0 293 6
I will keep them, they are my oldest cards, I looked. So its probably best. Also good point on the ...
0 229 2
I closed it due to the CL and the APR. Thanks destiny for saying what you said. destine2grow wro...
1 506 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}