Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I did the charge back, sent letters to the gym, the third party billing co. andmycredit card with do...
0 512 0
Thanks Robert. I found a sample letter. I tried again to reach someone at the club and the corporate...
0 668 0
i do have it.  it doesn't say anything about cancelling as it is month to month but i had overpaid ...
0 730 0
Hi!  I have, in the last couple years, raised my score from high 500s to low 700s.  It hasn't been ...
0 756 8
This is a topic with new unread messages
i think the writer misses some of the points on why cash for clunkers was such a bad idea.  gas ...
0 828 0
it's a little weird you didn't know you were living off your credit cards.  surely you knew you ...
0 2084 2
i've never used care credit before but i'm just curious about how it was done "automatically". w...
0 1263 0
74king wrote: pgsparx wrote:   then experian has just become downright hostile to consu...
0 1483 2
california spends sooo much money on sooo much BS and they cut programs for teachers?   i thin...
0 807 0
isn't it crazy how poorly it's written?  english as a second language, right?   it's does, tho...
0 1717 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
copied from an email:   To All Valued Customers:   Due to many calls from our customers ...
0 1819 13
yes they can call a work phone.  he needs to send them a written request to not contact him by p...
0 919 0
i haven't had this come up in awhile but if i remember correctly by law, you aren't allowed to g...
0 1445 1
is there anything about the unit that makes it uninhabitable or do you just not like it?  
0 1577 0
my friend works for a bank and her actual job is helping people with loan modifications.   she...
0 1180 0
there is some good advice in this thread but i'm a landlord and i'd like to give my perspective....
1 859 0
  score_building wrote: pgsparx wrote: i have to agree with 74king.    besides, it is...
0 829 0
i have to agree with 74king.    besides, it isn't the bank's money they are taking back, it's ...
0 1181 8
well if we all stopped working to go on aid then the funds would obviously dry up as no one woul...
0 886 1
allowing your kid to be an AU so they can get a better rate on a car loan is hardly doing away w...
1 1227 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}