Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am looking to purchase a home I'm the next 6 months. I got a promotion at work last sept, that cam...
0 380 5
I was told that my child support would not factor in because my daughter is 20 and a full time coll...
0 458 1
I know-Shocked me. I have heard great things about them I now am a true believer.
0 468 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 487 4
I just was approved for a NFCU card for 5k @ 11%. My question is I have 3 cards over 60% util. tota...
0 230 2
Congrats all. I too am doing a happy dance!    
0 362 0
It has fallen off TU last month. However Experian is showing a fall off date of August 2014.
0 322 0
Can anyone please clarify if a foreclosure will fall of my credit report 7 years after DOFD or 7 ye...
0 397 4
I have a charged off credit card with a credit limit listed as $1800 and a balance as $4700. That p...
0 476 0
Started this journey  to be be in a postion to apply for a mortgage in one year. After one month my...
0 628 9
could someone please pass on this  contact info?  Thanks!!
0 283 0
I have not ignored the 1099. I filed it on last years taxes.
0 198 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 617 3
Yes I have all the paperwork. All my statements and the  1099. I have not made a payment since 2007...
0 618 4
My CR is showing a fall off date in January. Should I just leave it alone? I am just anxious to get...
0 652 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have a charged off Capitol one account from 2006 . The orginal charge off amount was $1825. Of co...
0 685 11
Could someone please PM an E-mail contact?  Thank you
0 1653 0
In January of last year I receieved a 1099-c Cancelation of debt  for a 2006 charged off Cap ONE CC...
0 126 0
ok Today I called Capital one to settle and they refused to settle with me directly claiming I ha...
0 361 0
Did you settle directly with Cap one or with the CA?
0 1005 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}