Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK: LandRoverFinancial/JPMorgan Chase BUREAU PULLED:Equifax CREDIT SCORE:726 CUSTOME...
0 4204 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Jutz wrote: FiscalCliffer wrote: Like I said, AMEX is doing the selecting, not the average ...
0 468 0
Like I said, AMEX is doing the selecting, not the average card member. They are deliberately making...
0 795 2
Because people think accepting amex's excessive merchant fees will bring in higher paying and more l...
0 602 0
That further proves my point that American Express is running a tight ship on who to allow in (or o...
0 645 5
In that instance, I'm sure if MC or VISA thinned down their users to those that spend more than 8.5...
0 682 3
That's what I like to call greed, if everyone else is charging 2% so you can accept credit cards an...
0 718 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1036 0
So is this guy trying to rip me off then? Trying to get me approved for the full MSRP so he can pie...
0 368 0
My last vehicle was a 2007 range rover sport, and it out-lasted every one of my friend's "reliable"...
0 1011 1
Yep he showed me all the numbers, and Chase bank sent me a letter in the mail telling me they appro...
0 1102 1
hmm any idea why it would be 30-40 points less than my fico scores? 
0 1109 3
Also my score was 695 and the score he got was 648 (chase emailed me a letter stating my score on t...
0 1141 5
Thanks for the reply! I looked into that, but how does that work for a lease (do I go and apply for...
0 1146 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
How low can it possibly be compared to your standardized fico? It's a bit worrysome that they're gr...
0 1158 11
I'm leasing a 2013 range rover sport, fully loaded luxury version, 12,000 miles a year, for $705 pe...
0 1046 3
It didnt for me. And for a lot of other people. Like I said, google scorewatch delayed updates and y...
0 1099 3
I didn't say I didn't get updates. They are always delayed. Personally, I get really obsessed with ...
0 1479 6
Yeah. I usually go to Creditkarma (Transunion) or CreditSesame (Experian), which are 100% free with...
0 1502 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
No !!! It doesn't update. I had to cancel my subscription yesterday actually, because it was stuck ...
0 1518 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}