Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Shogun wrote: OC accounts include util, open or closed. CAs don't factor into util unless there ...
276 0
Elcid89 wrote: Untrue. Utilization ignores closed accounts. You take the hit (if any) with clos...
279 2
Elcid89 wrote: Utilization is calculated on open accounts. Your closed accounts would not facto...
287 4
Can someone help me determine which of my accounts factor into my utilization?  I have a charged of...
296 8
I have been getting calls from Asset Acceptance on my home phone for several months now.  They alwa...
178 1
I had an account listed with Asset Acceptance a few years ago and tried to get them to agree to a P...
146 0
A couple of years ago I sent a GW letter to Central Financial Control to ask them to delete a colle...
172 1
A couple of years ago I had an account with Asset Acceptance.  I believe the balance owed was aroun...
156 1
I will have had my Capital One secured cc 2 years in August.  After a year, they sent me a letter s...
218 2
I have a situation that I'm not sure what my next step should be.  I have been getting phone calls ...
237 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 170 2
I could be wrong, but I think the sponsor has to be a member of your immediate family and be affilia...
176 2
Got 2  alerts recently....On 6/1/2013 I got a scorewatch alert that my EQ score increased 31 points...
88 0
cookiebird wrote: I have only been at this a week and I am feeling stalled, as if now I have to...
319 3
I got a scorewatch alert the other day about my score dropping. This was in the alert:   Your FIC...
112 1
Jutz wrote: Is it too late to get your money back from Lexington?   Unpaid medical collection...
221 1
proudnavymom wrote: I was reading message 9 and it had this statement:    If you had a judgem...
237 1
I was reading message 9 and it had this statement:    If you had a judgement entered against you,...
239 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 249 4
When I applied for my NFCU credit card, I only had a savings account. By the way, I was shocked too...
512 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+