Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for all the help! I guess I will just leave the account alone. I am just worried the lates...
0 465 0
Oh and the only place it is reporting the 90 day late is under the "Worst Deliquency" section. No...
0 433 0
Since I can't get my free CR yet I just went off of the information I have. It looks like the 90 ...
0 434 2
Since this is helping my credit history length I am unsure what to do with this account! Please l...
0 448 4
The balance was at $461.00 and I paid only the $250.00 in a settlement with the CC company. If y...
0 558 3
Yeah I am still in SOL of the account! The account is only about 4 years old. I don't have the m...
0 348 1
The credit limits are both under $1,000, but the balances are totaled over $1,500! High balances!...
0 610 1
I think since they are recent charge-offs and are maxed out I will try to pay on them to get the ...
0 620 3
Since they are both some of my older accounts I should probably leave them on there? Right? That ...
0 359 2
I have a CC account reporting as paid or paying as agreed! I paid it about 4 years ago for a less...
0 678 5
Salute Credit Card, which Jefferson CA is now trying to collect! They are saying the DOFD was Dec...
0 410 0
I got the EQ and TU score from here on MYFICO! The EX I got from their website! I will keep the a...
0 179 0
What I mean't to say to this particular posting was it would be better to leave the original SL L...
0 428 0
LOL! Its early and I posted to the wrong posting! Im sorry!! Disregard my last post! Sorry to get...
0 434 3
With this situation should I PFD the CA so its not a baddie anymore? Thanks in advance :)
0 428 0
So my best option would be to keep the OC with a $0 balance on my report and start paying the CA?...
0 444 6
Wow! Thank you so much for all that info! I think I am just going to start paying on the two CO C...
0 143 0
Below is an account from Walmart that I have had on my CR since 2003 so it's helping my credit h...
0 492 5
Thanks for your help! I did and I have been reading! I guess with so much helpful information I g...
0 461 0
Thanks for you response! Isn't it dangerous to DV Midland if I don't have the money to PIF or PFD...
0 372 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}