Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I spoke to a rep at this number and he assured me that my chargeoff would be deleted since it is...
0 344 0
so i wonder if ill have any success  getting a chargeoff removed with cap one through the backdo...
0 1026 2
tried to PFD with cap one   they told me NCO bought it   NCO has not attempted to collect......
0 1041 5
if cap one and NCO are affiliated maybe they arent reporting it because cap one is
0 1050 7
Why is NCO not reporting   Cap One is reporting the chargeoff but the CA that bought it has ha...
0 1063 9
I cant just say put it in writing   they are doing me a favor   it is not due to come off un...
0 876 1
SO I spoke to a rep about my chargeoff from 2004 (store card)   I explained to him that the de...
0 882 3
I have a question   These 2 chargeoffs are from 2004   they have BOTH been bought by a colle...
0 245 1
zion bank> this website says they approve people with BAD credit?   http://www.financeglobe.co...
0 594 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
"your application is under further review, we will get back to you in 7-10 days"   :(
0 2520 12
i dont know for sure yet if I am going with the venue card all depends on if christian approves...
0 1258 2
it is legit   just overpriced for us sub primers
0 1276 4
If christian denies me I am going for venue or BOA secured
0 1282 6
moondog,   fingahut looks ghetto   try venue.com   i am currently looking into it
0 1384 1
haha thanks   I have seen success in the past 4 months   I started out with ALL baddies no g...
0 950 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 960 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 965 6
So I do not want to do the whole HIIPA process (sorry if the abbrev is wrong) because the debt is...
0 976 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 484 2
any idea where to get a list of emails or phone numbers to the big shots at the collection agenci...
0 474 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+