Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Here is what my ex report from 9-2011 shows, actually the fall off date is wrong in it too, but the...
0 1943 1
I have an odd issue. My date if first delinquency has changed on both my ex and eq reports for 4 acc...
0 1961 5
Thanks everyone. I applied for the refi and was approved, my payments went from $495 to $295. Yay ...
0 451 0
We are looking at an FHA loan and from what I understand I need a DTI of 41% to qualify? Currently ...
0 535 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yes you will be approved. For some reason I applied for a second Walmart card a couple of months ba...
0 750 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 497 2
We are looking to buy a home in the next three months or so. We have two car payments, one of which...
0 541 5
Mike360 wrote: It's a soft pull. I believe the plan b card is the MasterCard with low limits and...
0 449 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
LS2982 wrote: s_rob7488 wrote: I just went to my online account for the store card and put i...
0 788 15
casi218 wrote: I wanted to maybe hit the love button too! I don't see it on the website?? Do yo...
0 284 1
afbar1114 wrote: Cyrion wrote: I'm considering hitting the love button on my BBRZMC before ...
0 334 0
I'm considering hitting the love button on my BBRZMC before Cap one takes over, but don't want to g...
0 345 7
Yes they do blacklist, however their reasoning behind who they blacklist eludes me.   I had 2 cap...
0 349 0
dalebb wrote: LS2982 wrote: Imhotrodcrazy wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to all of my forum ...
0 103 1
I currently have two Cap one cards, post BK, and two that went through BK in 2006. They are the onl...
0 874 8
Jonbuck06 wrote: i called and they said it will be on there after next statement cut which is N...
0 476 0
Yeah it should be a week at the most, but YMMV.   They only ask for your name, but they use the c...
0 1781 2
It will show up on your credit report, I have my wife and daughter added to my Walmart and Chevron ...
0 1793 0
It's been awhile, but my wife was not able to get one and their reason was: not enough active credi...
0 43200 2
haulingthescoreup wrote: Guava wrote: One of the things I learned from this website is that...
0 845 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}