Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They may pride themselves in great phone service but that doesn't mean they actually deliver great ...
0 916 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Everyone needs to be aware that Discover has been behaving badly and has taken it upon them selves ...
0 965 15
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I think it stinks the way one late payment shows up multiple times. My response to that was to desi...
0 1921 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 4962 0
I am a pilot and love it.   Remember... Taking off is optional..Landing is mandatory.
0 1049 4
My biggest 1 month jump was about 60 points when my last $50 collection account fell off raising my...
0 934 0
It was a soft pull for me since I am an existing customer. My mortgage is with them as well.
0 1232 3
A few starter cards is all you probably need. Then as the accounts age, apply for better cards. Aft...
0 303 0
I was denied for a Amex blue card with an 800 score. I had a new mortgage and 3 new cards. Oh well....
0 3323 2
Good Job! I have a NW card and it's one of my favorites. I just fired my NW insurance agent. I hope...
0 2063 1
I applied for a B fo A card 6 months ago and was approved for only 2.5K. Hit the luv button last mo...
0 1304 5
I was also approved for 15K with less than 1% utilization and a new mortgage. I recently received a...
0 700 0
They are checking up on you. Probably hoping you'll get a new baddie so they can raise your rates t...
0 1691 3
That sucks that  HSBC would do that to you but I'm not surprised. Your are probably better off with...
0 2389 2
Does anyone know if the Amex special offer web page is really a soft pull. The site asks for my SS#...
0 889 2
Oh, I forgot to say congradulations on the new house.
0 1965 0
Just to be safe, I wouldn't  do anything credit wise until after the closing and keys are in hand. ...
0 1979 2
Same Here. They served me well but refused to grow with me. I guess I'm no longer in there target m...
0 1613 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I like my Nationwide card but noticed that my minimum payment is $50 a month when I carry a balan...
0 1864 21
I was in a similar situation a few months ago. I had just bought a house and needed reliable tran...
0 751 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}