Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi everyone,   I'm really confused!  I just received an email alert from Score Watch that my s...
0 236 0
Hello All ,   I've seen my first victory with trying to repair my cred...
0 338 1
Update on Public Records/Judgments: The apartment complex confirmed that all eviction filings h...
0 352 0
Okay, step 1 is complete.  I drafted my pre-hipaa letters for the 2 medical collections that are...
0 579 0
So, I lost my job in September 2009 and cancelled my ground line phone service with AT&T.  They ...
0 229 0
Hi there! I need help with the pre-hipaa letter.  Every link that I see to the letter in the fo...
0 671 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My 2010 goal is to increase my credit score to above 600 (don't know how realistic that is but I...
0 10349 1
Hi Thinid, Thanks for your advice on this!  I reached out to the management company and was tol...
0 388 0
Hi Heather, Yes, I just learned that a Title IV letter could be requested so that I am eligible...
0 389 1
Hello, I just finished compiling all of the information in my 3 credit reports into one big mas...
0 728 5
Lynette, I am trying to work my budget to where I have some funds to allocate towards the colle...
0 520 1
Lynette, Thanks for addressing my questions so quickly!  The Experian score was on the last pag...
0 523 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello all,   I'm really hoping that someone can help me out here b/c I have no idea where to s...
0 536 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}