Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got my reports from the Suze Orman FICO Kit...maybe I shouldn't have?  There's literally no ot...
1029 1
How do I know I have the right address for the CA?  It says "Nor Ame Coll" on both reports and t...
1055 3
1 late in JUL 2005 which went into another late in AUG 2005.  They weren't ever worse then 60 da...
337 1
I've been reading up on GW letters and originally I sent a request to my OC who reported 2 late p...
346 3
I'm not doing too bad right now considering my scores have definitely gone up over the last 6 mo...
477 0
Sorry for the incompetence...but you mean I should send the GW letter to the CA not the Company ...
1069 5
Does anyone have any tips on requesting a CLI on a card that I've been paying diligently?  Is th...
545 3
Thanks for the advice.    Considering that the CRA does not offer all the information; how do ...
1079 7
My question is about collections.  Are they ever removed from your report; or can they be remove...
1092 9
One of my CRs states that I had an inquiry from a credit card company and I never applied for ne...
493 3
Thanks so much!    Assuming the AAoA is the same for an AU as the original Account holder, it ...
619 1
That answer sure did help me...I just asked about something to this effect and was hoping for a q...
666 1
I'm new here but am wondering about Authorized Users and how they affect your credit score.   ...
624 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+