Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got a credit card offer from Capital One in the mail the other day. Im really excited about this! ...
0 132 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 249 3
So i paid off my loans through DOE two weeks ago.   I send them a GW letter asking for my lates to ...
0 51 0
I sent FP a GW letter and they deleted my CO.  Then they sent me a offer in the mail for another FP...
0 286 0
Gcb acceptance my car loan financer told me that they dont report to TU because they are a company ...
0 76 0
So my CC from Walmart, my CU loan and my car loan aren't on my TU report. I went into my bank to tal...
0 81 2
Sorry correction on my last post LOL. I just noticed you said you disputed online. My error. :)
0 138 0
WOW! Congradulations! Thats very good news. Ive been trying for the past year to get my lates delete...
0 140 1
I am a bit bummed that my car loan isnt going to report to TU. Ive had my new car for almost a year ...
0 75 1
My SDFCU card and Walmart card is only reporting to EX. My loan and car payment is only reporting to...
0 154 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 166 0
I have a Capital One charge off on my report. This is as of May 2013. It shows 1 30 day, 60 day and ...
0 169 2
The credit union I bank with Y12 doesn't pull credit for a installment secured loan. There secured c...
0 129 0
Congratulations! I'm still working on getting one of mine deleted or updated with no lates.
0 1054 0
I would interpret the response as validated. Therefore EQ has nothing to change. Someone chime in if...
0 86 1
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/What-is-a-FAKO-score/m-p/2051375/highligh...
0 221 0
You first need to get your true credit scores. Scores offered at credit karma and websites like that...
0 223 1
I'm going to call my lenders Monday to ask them about this. I'm about to pay off my badies on my TU ...
0 174 1
The best way is to call when you have the money. Since its medical they will more than likely pull t...
0 115 0
Congradulations! Small or not its a start in a good direction. Keep sending out GW letters. Some com...
0 422 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}