Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for both of your responses!  I appreciate it.
0 638 0
I checked my Citi acct this morning and noticed my statement balance and minimum balance due were...
0 726 3
Yes, only the $3000.  I make a payment of at least $350-$400 each month.  I could make a higher p...
0 854 1
I updated my TU score today and it's at 787. Student loans end Mar. '10 and car loan ends Nov. '1...
0 903 4
BofA closed one of my CCs, too.  It was late afternoon and I got a cell call (unable to answer),...
0 1770 7
I received one of those Citi letters, too.  My APR is going from 11.15% to 15.99%.  I also notice...
0 892 2
Along with each week's coupons in the Sunday paper, I always notice the Discover card insert abou...
0 902 8
I found your advice insightful.  Great job Peach8321 and I wish fixncredit the best!
0 582 0
I received a call from B of A at 745am this morning and the rep asked all sorts of questions rega...
0 304 0
I, too, received a RJ from Citi (7.99% to 14.99%) and called the number listed on the reverse of ...
0 1535 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}