Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi everyone,   My Fidelity Amex CL was 11,600. I recently recieved a CLI of 10K from BOA to 15K. ...
0 262 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I actually have a non emv. Last week I upgraded to EMV card. Then yesterday I received this in the m...
0 1715 0
Today in the mail i recieved a letter from Penfed.   it reads..   Congratulations! We are invit...
0 2040 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 486 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 559 0
Hi everyone,   I have had a zync card for over a year now(NPSL). I applied for the Platinum and g...
0 640 8
It's only 1 pull. I got 4 loan products from them with the 1 pull.
0 642 0
2012: Amex Zync, Penfed Platinum Rewards, and Boa Cash Rewards.   2013: Fidelity Amex, Penfed Pro...
0 601 0
That's so strange. My scores were in high 600s when I got Penfed. They gave me 5k limit 2k LOC and ...
0 1496 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I personally love Penfed. .   Pros: My credit had a collection and a few old lates and they stil...
0 1529 16
Pretty sure it wont effect AAOA at all. AAOA is not totaled by active cards, and good history repor...
0 325 0
Hi,   I have a hospital collection from 2007. Would love this removed. Would someone include me i...
0 1315 3
Penfed showed me love too. I had a collection on my account, 6 inq, and less than 3 years aaoa. I w...
0 890 1
I would say keep it for you AAOA. Dont be afraid to keep a little balance on it. Even 1 or 2% on it...
0 1400 13
Happiest credit day. Canceled my Capital One card.   Anyone else had the pleasure?
0 991 12
My girlfriend has a 733 score and just got the Discover More card with 6500 limit. Applied for Slat...
0 23252 10
Sorry Should have clarified it was directly from them. Was not sure if FICO counted it but now I am...
0 483 0
Hello,   I will say on my Transunion and Experian (Not sure about Equifax) One of the reason for ...
0 554 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 157 1
I am interested as well, as 3 of my 4 derogatories are Chase. Would you be willing to share?   Th...
0 580 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}