Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yup, I also got the email, but I first noticed it advertised on their website. I'm looking forward t...
0 498 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
14Fiesta wrote: I have the newer updated look on AMEX website, but I don't have the option to s...
0 1408 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1107 1
krielly wrote: Received a mailing from Chase yesterday telling me they lowered my APR on my car...
0 530 1
popamode72 wrote: Update: It's reporting on both EX and EQ. Not showing up on TU yet. TU is...
0 171 2
Yes, buying an iPhone online counts for the Discover 5% cashback bonus for online shopping this qua...
0 374 5
joltdude wrote: I'm debating on either trying a discover referral or take the 75$ sign up offer ...
1 155 0
barbaralee wrote: Husband got his card. 7K credit line. I got my $50. Now he just needs to spen...
0 164 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 401 0
1992 wrote: Marriott Rewards card!    And a $5 Starbucks gc from Discover.   They must know a...
0 326 4
Try checking the status online: https://www.discovercard.com/checkstatus/
0 1298 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Firehorse wrote: Hmmm.... I didn't know it COST $5 to join, just thought it was a required amou...
0 499 26
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 130 0
VinnyofLegend wrote: Has anyone had a score update yet?...if if it was every 3 months it should...
0 296 3
emptypockets wrote: They seem to be giving out large limits with no HP's right now, according t...
0 2206 4
Credit_Dominion wrote: So for the last quarter of the Discover IT Cashback Rewards, the categor...
0 230 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1095 5
smode wrote: I_need_720 wrote: juggalo9er wrote: w smode wrote: longtimelurker w...
0 119 0
What limit and APR did you get approved for? Good luck with the recon. Be prepared for a second pul...
0 655 2
You should also consider PenFed's Car Buying Service. 0.00% APR for up to 36 months on new vehicles...
0 394 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}