Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Your LO is might be ignorant. If it was really discharged in bankruptcy then it should not be on...
0 1381 2
Do you have other options since it is har for you to borrow the $3000. Can you sell something? Wo...
0 2154 0
I am not advocating the foreclosure option but if it is a primary residence there will often not ...
0 1817 0
I think that it will be extremely tough right now. However seeing as you are looking at a low pri...
0 2201 0
Foreclosures will only show up on the credit report of the mortgagor or anyone else who assumed o...
0 1198 1
Once you've paid you can sue him in small claims. He'll have to take time off work or pay an empl...
0 746 0
Don't believe everything they say. It may be true, but it may be scare tactics to get you to pay ...
0 1443 1
I think you made a mistake by not going for the better BOA card. Partially depends on how many in...
0 845 4
Do a search on CLI. One of the best thing you can try to get.
0 828 0
You say you own a house but only on title. I am guessing you bought it subject to or perhaps the ...
0 703 0
Don't put up with an unacceptable reply from a low paid phone answerer. Write to the president of...
0 700 0
I have not used it but I note a couple of things. The contract limits the steps you as a lender c...
0 2640 1
One of the posts I read recently described needing $900 to pay down debt to correct utilization. ...
0 865 7
You might ask on a board more suited to that purpose which states are better at enforcing restrai...
0 1022 1
"So I would only have one card reporting..." Bad idea in my opinion. I believe utilization is fig...
0 1078 0
Re the sales tax. You could try disputing them with an argument like this: These were related to ...
0 736 0
Seeing as the For Dummies books contain very basic info. I would suggest getting them at the libr...
0 1191 0
That question is just too broad. Try and be more specific about what you want to accomplish.
0 1240 1
I would avoid asking the lender if they will come after you for the difference. No use tugging on...
0 3571 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
You challenge them with a statement like: This was an inquiry for business related credit and so ...
0 49461 23

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+