Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just bought a second home and I had to have 20% down. I have a conventional mortgage. The seller p...
0 264 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just my experience.  I applied for my pre-approval  in July for my mortgage.  I pulled my FICO scor...
0 1582 1
Thank you everyone!  It has been crazy here.  The night before I signed the papers I found out the ...
0 569 0
Just got the call and everything is done!  I got my dream vacation home!  I can't wait to get out t...
0 814 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1113 0
Thank you! I have been following your journey and I am so happy for you!!!!
0 749 0
Signing the papers in Thursday! It is almost over!!!!!
0 846 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 940 0
I am closing on a short sale next week.  It is in Arizona.  It was listed at 135000 and I offered 1...
0 527 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 708 0
The loan cleared underwriting and sent to closing. I will close next week! I was worried buying a sh...
0 1003 3
On Tuesday night I finally received a copy of the Banks short sale approval letter.  My processor s...
0 1057 9
Ok frustration has set in. The roof came back fine.  I get an email from the mortgage processor say...
0 236 0
Ok so last night I heard from my mortgage broker.  The file came back from underwriting and they ne...
0 299 1
Ok so there were two possible issues during the inspection.  The HVAC system and part of the roof. ...
0 332 2
Ok so I received a clean termite inspection waiting on the home inspection report.  My mortgage bro...
0 800 3
Inspections set for Tuesday. Mortgage broker has all my financials and just forward the last addendu...
0 915 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 971 0
I got the approval from the bank. 130000 and they are paying 3% closing. The only thing they won't p...
0 994 0
Believe me  I have been extremely cautious in buying a short sale.  This house checks out.  Now it ...
0 1147 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.