Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just bought a second home and I had to have 20% down. I have a conventional mortgage. The seller p...
0 245 0
Just my experience.  I applied for my pre-approval  in July for my mortgage.  I pulled my FICO scor...
0 1407 1
Thank you everyone!  It has been crazy here.  The night before I signed the papers I found out the ...
0 512 0
Just got the call and everything is done!  I got my dream vacation home!  I can't wait to get out t...
0 757 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1064 0
Thank you! I have been following your journey and I am so happy for you!!!!
0 698 0
Signing the papers in Thursday! It is almost over!!!!!
0 795 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 889 0
I am closing on a short sale next week.  It is in Arizona.  It was listed at 135000 and I offered 1...
0 496 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 690 0
The loan cleared underwriting and sent to closing. I will close next week! I was worried buying a sh...
0 952 3
On Tuesday night I finally received a copy of the Banks short sale approval letter.  My processor s...
0 1006 9
Ok frustration has set in. The roof came back fine.  I get an email from the mortgage processor say...
0 215 0
Ok so last night I heard from my mortgage broker.  The file came back from underwriting and they ne...
0 278 1
Ok so there were two possible issues during the inspection.  The HVAC system and part of the roof. ...
0 311 2
Ok so I received a clean termite inspection waiting on the home inspection report.  My mortgage bro...
0 772 3
Inspections set for Tuesday. Mortgage broker has all my financials and just forward the last addendu...
0 887 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 943 0
I got the approval from the bank. 130000 and they are paying 3% closing. The only thing they won't p...
0 966 0
Believe me  I have been extremely cautious in buying a short sale.  This house checks out.  Now it ...
0 1119 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+