Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
These are considered "signature loans" and are harmful to your report.  These are scored differe...
0 4251 4
This comes from Macy's-Citi MasterCard FAQ...   Q:How will my Macy's Credit Card account be re...
0 692 1
Yeah - I have 16 years of history on this card and I am afraid the account will close and wipe o...
0 856 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I received a letter that read that my Macys card will be cancelled on Oct 1.  After that a new C...
0 884 10
This is a topic with new unread messages
So today is Oct 2 and I get that thin ceditor type envelope - it is an answer to my DV!  I open ...
0 1138 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4071 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2171 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1232 2
I know....I have searched throughout the threads for research and I am just a bit confused here....
0 1258 6
If she is credit-challenged the CCC may not allow for a joint account.  Joint accounts have a wh...
0 774 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 679 0
I wish I knew the Chase procedure  but since many banks are very similar, I will give you my Bof...
0 1311 0
Chase didn't pull EQ with me last month...straight EX - I am in Texas
0 1404 0
This was two years ago but:   I did fill out one app Each company did a hard inquiry (but mu...
0 2974 0
I went thru them twice - about two years apart.  The auto loan companies each pulled hard inquir...
0 3039 2
I have 1.5 years but it will be here before I know it.   My max adjustment is 5% and 9.125% is...
0 1257 0
No-prepayment penalty   House value = 300K Outstanding amount 201K   I won't be pulling any...
0 1269 2
I am Gold Elite - crossing fingers the automatic Silver Elite credit will push me over to Platin...
0 1004 1
We have a home in Texas purchased April 2004 on a 5-1 ARM, current rate 4.125% with a cap to 9...
0 1282 4
No - but right before the fall-out they sure had interesting commercials:   100% day after ban...
0 1738 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}