Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Logix pulls Experian. Rates are great, however, read the small print: 1% rate deduction if autopay ...
0 302 0
Totally correct. From my perspective, I was so utterly ashamed of my credit rating, being denied fo...
0 819 0
Yesterday I spoke with a well known Home Security Alarm Co regarding installing an alram and monito...
0 542 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just closed mine. It stemmed from my 500+ scores years back and originally was an Orchard Bank Ca...
0 276 0
Be very wary about Crap 1, they have ruined me in the past. I still have one, an Orchard Bank card ...
0 615 3
Hello and Good Morning,   I have been there, where you started. Pay off all those cards if you ca...
0 355 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 482 0
I have been one year on a new 15-year fixed mortgage and this loan has been transferred to another ...
0 182 0
I have no debt other than the house. What lenders are referring to is that they will NOT refi at 85...
0 415 2
I am unable to traditionally refinance my residence, which is 85% LTV, my Scores are 729-747-771 an...
0 440 4
Very helpful topic.   In my scenario, I have 4 CC's, one older HSBC, one Barclay's and two Citi. ...
0 309 0
tell me both what you have done most recently to get rid of this. I have them still on 2 CR
0 433 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 389 1
please help me to find if this one has reached SOL? I am in CA:   Creditor Name:     ...
0 395 3
Can this be a SOL? I am in CA:    PALISAD COLL Creditor Name: PALISAD COLL ...
0 503 3
yes, this 'foreclosed' loan is reporting along with my current lender. What looks so strange on t...
0 1303 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1324 3
there just isn't any email anywhere available. American Home Mortgage Servicing Company (formerl...
0 1392 5
Yes, that loan went through three more lenders until today and of course, the RF never took place...
0 1407 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
An old mortgage lender from 2001 reported my loan as foreclosed in March 2009, while I am in very...
0 1473 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}