Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My original loans were through US DoE Direct Loans Servicing Center. I completed my rehab on March ...
0 2277 6
Yeah I figured it wouldnt hold much clout, but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask what exactly ...
0 205 0
Midland Collection Management is currently listed on my credit reports attempting to collect a debt...
0 219 2
freshtalk wrote: awash242 wrote: UPDATE: My 9th payment was on March 15th, today I checked ...
0 1536 3
So, of my 5 original DOE/Direct Loan trade lines, 4 of them are gone and the one remaining should b...
0 1691 3
trulygifted01 wrote:   @Awash242 I just wanted to know is your name off the tax offset list, ...
0 1699 6
OK one more update:   I called DOE today to ask about the remaining tradelines that weren't delet...
0 1607 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
UPDATE: My 9th payment was on March 15th, today I checked my Equifax report and 4 of 6 of my origin...
0 1641 26
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1744 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 417 0
Stories like this are what make it easy for me to keep pushing towards my goals!  Congrats and tha...
0 534 1
I think rule #1 is to NEVER call a CA. All of my correspondance with them is through regular mail, ...
0 411 1
You're most likely out of luck as far as getting a new card from Macys because they do Blacklist, b...
0 246 0
Hi everyone.   I just wanted to share my experience with you all. I have been making payments tow...
0 2474 1
ladiehypnodic wrote: March 2012: I've been on the rehab program for 11 months now. I should ha...
0 2198 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Does anyone have anymore information on this "Borrower Relief Process"? I can't come up with much d...
0 2006 11
It's hard to guess what the return on points will be, but at the very least your credit report is c...
0 230 0
afbar1114 wrote: bbb3601 wrote: I am in suspense......what did their response say?    ...
0 526 0
I've been dealing with them since October of last year will no success. I DVed, they responded with...
0 1719 6
How will you be dealing with having them removed?  I've tried everything except PFD, but these peo...
0 512 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}